Sunday, November 23, 2008

Orchard Fun

This is another post about things we did awhile ago, but I still wanted to share it. Towards the end of October, Anthony and I, along with Nicole and James, headed to Mezeppa, MN to an apple orchard and corn maze. I was most excited about the corn maze portion of this event. However, I also experienced one of the most amazing caramel apples I've ever had. Before we started, our corn maze/apple orchard experience the man told us the it usually takes 20-30 minutes to go through the maze. I am proud to report the we did it in under ten minutes. The guy did not believe us and thought that we cheated, but we really did do it that fast. I was the first one to make it out... and no Dave it wasn't a corn maze for blondes. Here are a few pictures from out experience.

No comments: